Being charged with a criminal case is serious. You may face fines, jail time and penalties based on the offense. It is very important to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney in Spring Valley or Bardonia, NY who can reduce or dismiss your charges.
Simple Ways to Select a Criminal Defense Attorney:
- References from friends and relatives: Referrals from friends and relatives is an easy way to select a criminal defense attorney.
- Experience: When choosing a criminal defense attorney in NY, make sure that he/she has experience handling criminal defense cases. An experienced criminal defense attorney understands the laws and can handle your case easily.
- Field of expertise: Always choose a criminal defense attorney whose field of expertise is the type of defense you require.
- Reputation: Choose a criminal defense attorney who is known for his/her hard work and dedication.
- Organization: Make sure the criminal defense attorney you choose is a member of the state bar association or a member of the State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL).
- Communication: Make sure the criminal defense attorney you choose is friendly and easy to communicate with.
Criminal Defense Attorney in Spring Valley, NY
If you have been charged with a crime, then consider hiring a criminal defense attorney. Criminal defense attorney Reuven J. Epstein in Spring Valley, NY is committed to providing clients with an aggressive defense with professionalism and discretion. When he takes your case, you can expect to receive the highest level of legal service. Call 845-459-0002/800-579-1605for a consultation with Attorney Reuven J. Epstein.