A criminal charge can be a very unnerving experience: the shock of being arrested, questioning by the police, incarceration, posting a bond, attending court hearings, and the feeling of losing your freedom. It is possible to feel helpless in these situations. So when faced with such a circumstance, the most import decision you can make is selecting the right criminal defense attorney.
We have been successfully serving Orange County for years protecting the rights of the people.
Types of Criminal Defense Cases We Handle
Our Orange County criminal defense attorneys are experienced in the areas of:
- White-collar crimes, fraud, RICO, mortgage fraud and money laundering
- Violent crimes, murder, robbery, rape and assault
- Serious felonies, burglary, grand larceny and gambling offenses
- Drug crimes, possession, sale, trafficking and distribution
- Internet crimes, Internet pornography, identity theft and fraud
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Misdemeanors, assault, shoplifting, criminal mischief, domestic crimes
We Also Handle Real Estate Cases!
If you are leasing, buying, selling, or have any issue with your residential or commercial property, contact us. With so much at stake for individual property owners and businesses, the Law Office of Reuven J. Epstein takes a personal approach to each of our client’s real estate transactions in order to ensure that each client’s financial and legal interests are properly protected.
Our real estate attorneys handle both residential and commercial real estate cases. We represent buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, banks, and commercial property investors. We are proficient in all aspects of real estate transactions, and can handle:
- Contracts, leases, purchase and sales of condominiums, co-operative apartments, single and multi-family houses
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Landlord-tenant issues
- Broker and agent representation
- Real estate litigation
- Rent control advice
- Acquisition and disposal
- Negotiating drafting and financing developments
- Land use, planning and compliance
- Title actions
- Construction defects
- Breach of contract
- Boundary actions
Why Choose the Law Office of Reuven J. Epstein?
- We have a reputation for innovation, respect and compassion.
- When we take your case, you can expect to receive the highest level of legal service.
- We have experience and knowledge in real estate and will secure your investments and prevent contract disputes.
Whether you are accused of a misdemeanor or felony, or if you are entering a real estate transaction or facing a legal dispute, contact us today for the legal support you need.