- “I made a big mistake, I was afraid I was going to have to go to jail. Not only did Attorney Epstein resolve my case without any jail-time, he was very understanding and reassuring through the entire process”. – Mayer from Monsey.
- “The law office of Reuven Epstein, made a bad situation the best it could be under the circumstances”. – Nicole from Spring Valley.
- “Attorney Epstein did a great job for us! My son is a great kid, but he got in with the wrong crowd and was facing some very serious charges. Attorney Epstein was able to get a very good deal, but he was also very understanding and compassionate”. – Jose G from Haverstraw.
- “I was charged with petit larceny and criminal possession and as a repeat offender I was afraid to plea to anything that would get me deported.
Mr. Epstein did a great job, I was able to get community service. He was also able to get me an extension when I could not finish the community service in time.” – Shah Y, Airmont, NY.
- “I was petrified. I was certain I was going to jail. Attorney Epstein was very reassuring and worked out a good plea bargain.” – Dina W, Monsey, NY.
- “My attorney, Reuven Epstein did a great job for me.” – Yisrael E, New Hempstead, NY.
- “Excellent Defense Attorney. Assault case was dropped, everything unfolded exactly as he said it would. I strongly recommend Reuven Epstein.”
– Megan P, Stony Point.
- “Attorney Epstein saved my driver’s license – and my job!” – Dwayne P, Spring Valley.
- “I was accused of 5 different criminal charges, I’m not sure how I got into the mess, but I do know Attorney Epstein was able to get me out of the mess. He is very knowledgeable and was able to get a very good result for me, four of the charges were dropped completely and the fifth one was a good
plea.” – Andre I, Spring, Valley, NY.
- “Reuven Epstein did a great job defending me in my larceny case, but I especially appreciated that he was very understanding. This was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me in my life and I live in a community that would not understand. Attorney Epstein did understand, he was compassionate, non-judgmental and took care of everything, even helping me find a good community service program.” – Meyer W, Spring Valley, NY.